NEW STOCK-OFFICE BY PETERBURI TEE
- Type:Rent ‐ Retail
- Address:Peterburi tee 101b, Tallinn, Eesti
- Monthly rent:10,633 EUR
- Size | Price per m2:1476.7m2 | 7.2 EUR
Office, warehouse, showroom — everything a company needs
Stock 101 is a two-storey stock-office-concept commercial building located at Peterburi tee in Osmussaare business cluster. Construction works will be completed by July 2019. Rental spaces include showrooms, offices and storage rooms — all under one roof with unit sizes from 280 m2 to 325 m2. The units are easily joined to offer rental spaces of different size and shape from 280 m2 up to 2043 m2.
Stock 101( energy class B building) is constructed using up-to-date technologies of stock-office commercial use buildings:
– Efficient floor heating system based on central heating system
– Modern security systems and high-res video surveillance
– Utility costs approx. 1.3 € / m2 (year average)
– Energy-efficient LED lighting
– Personal heating and cooling units
– Hot water based heating system in the warehouse
– Heat recovery ventilation
NB! Possibility to join the units
ENERGY CLASS B
Stock 101 commercial building is constructed using up-to-date solutions regarding used materials as well as special sections of the building. Utility costs are the lowest on the market — you are able to spare the nature and your company’s money.
The building is designed in a way that it is possible to join the units wholly as well as parts of the units (storage room, office, showroom) in different configurations at minimal additional costs. The tenants will obtain optimal solutions that way.
There are alltogether 31 parking spaces on the property. Each rental space comes with parking spots for the staff and the clients. It is determined that the clients park in front of the entrance and window case. In addition there are convenient loading conditions for cargo vehicles.
During construction the tenants have a say in the space’s exact configuration, technical solutions and interior design. We also offer build-to-suit solutions.
· Free height up to roof girder: 5.7 m
· Lifting doors: height 4.0 m, width 3.4 m
· Flooring: surface-hardened concrete
· Walls: white SW panel, painted stone walls, clean joints
· Ceiling height: 2.9 m
· White painted walls, gypsum internal walls
· Open stairway solution
· Possibility to have a say in interior design
The building is situated near the crossing of Peterburi and Mustakivi Roads ensuring a fast access to the city centre via Peterburi and Laagna tee. Lasnamäe district has the largest number of residents in Tallinn, and still mightily growing. One by one new apartment, commercial and industrial buildings are emerging.
Stock101 and the distances:
a) Airport 6.9 km / 10 min
b) Bus station 6.5 km / 9 min
c) City centre 8.5 km / 10 min
d) Muuga Harbour 13.2 km / 13 min
e) Tartu maantee 5.6 km / 5 min
f) Port of Tallinn 9.2 km / 13 min
g) Lasnamäe Centrum 1.1 km / 2 min
h) Tallinn roundabout 1.4 km / 2 min