Esinduslikud pinnad väärikas Šveitsi Majas
- Type:Rent ‐ Retail
- Address:Roosikrantsi 11, Tallinn, Eesti
- Monthly rent:2,500 EUR
- Size | Price per m2:138.6m2 | 18.04 EUR
Commercial premises for rent in the Swiss House at Roosikrantsi 11.
We offer solutions according to your needs – both open and partitioned space solutions are possible. (43m2 – 320m2)
Why the Swiss House?
– Internationally renowned historic house
– Location in the heart of Tallinn, in a well-developed area
– All services at hand (Omniva, Rimi, car wash + parking house)
– Public transport to all parts of the city
– Good parking conditions
– On the 24/7 guard, the house has an administration at day and a security guard at night
– Bright rooms, spacious and powerful atrium (windows to open)
– Flexible solutions
– Each surface has its own entrance
– The price does not include furniture
The Swiss House is a commercial building that has received its appearance and interior design solution on behalf of a prestigious Swiss architectural firm (including the house name). The building was introduced in 1999 and was a new standard in Tallinn for companies that appreciated the impact of a dignified location on the company's reputation. In 2012, an innovation of the house's content concept was carried out to further increase the representativeness of the building. Technological systems and the general indoor climate have been kept well maintained since then.
The Swiss House is suitable for those looking for an elegant business environment in the heart of the city.
International and well-known company:
There are a number of well-known companies in the sector, such as ZeroTurnaround, Saga Family Office, Kit Finance Europe.
On the ground floor, there are mainly service and commercial areas (such as the Roosikrantsi Shoe Studio and Karat Jewelry Shop).
Office spaces are on 2-5. floor.
Neighbors and surroundings:
There are several food and beverage outlets, various foundations and the Tallinn City Government in- and around Roosikrantsi Street. Business buildings are also nearby, with large companies such as Ellex Raidla Law Firm, Deloitte Audit Office, and others. Freedom Square with Harjumäe, public transport stops and its popular restaurants is just a few minutes ’walk away.
If you think your business could also be attached to such a dignified location, please feel free to contact us and look at the opportunities offered by the Swiss House.