COMMERCIAL SPACE IN NOBLESSNER. SURROUNDED BY CULTURE AND ART.
- Type:Rent ‐ Retail
- Address:Staapli 3, Tallinn, Eesti
- Monthly rent:1,846 EUR
- Size | Price per m2:153.8m2 | 12 EUR
BLRT – the developer of Noblessner area (total of 15ha) is creating brand new dynamic environment combining together business, leisure, residential, art and sailing activities, while carefully rebuilding historic parts of the quarter, which used to be the Shipyard of Czar Nicholas II of Russian Empire.
Neighbors of the quarter are Seaport Harbour Museum, IT-agency of European Union, Kalamaja Park.
Seaside Promenade and the Main Square are under construction by the developer, to tie the whole quarter into one integrated environment.
Yacht clubhouse and Indrek Kasela Art Centre occupy historic building of Peetri 12 – currently under renovation and fully ready by mid-2018.
“Noblessneri Valukoda” has received EU funding to construct the biggest Virtual Reality Centre in Nordics by the end of 2018.
First phase of Noblessner Development Project includes over 20 business premises total of 3700 sqm.
Underground parking area for 225 cars plus public parking area for 400 cars.
Noblessner Quarter is an ideal place for restaurants and cafés, exclusive boutiques and services providers, but also offices-type businesses who value special ART-inspired environment.
BUSINESS PREMISES at NOBLESSNER
• Unique seaside quarter;
• Modern architecture and best execution;
• Each space has a personal entrance from the street;
• Large windows;
• Layout of rental space and interior according to clients needs;
• Possibility to install advertising light-box on facade
• Summer terrace possibility for restaurants and cafés.
• Commercial spaces sized 89 m² – 433 m²;
• High ceilings – ca 5 m;
• Underground heated/ventilated car garage for 225 cars;
• Spacious parking area for guests and clients for 400 cars;
• Yacht marina for 420 boats.
LOCATION and ACCESS
• Access by car straight to parking area in the heart of quarter;
• Driveways from Tööstuse str and Kalaranna str;
• Large parking area just behind Noble Main Square;
• Bus nr.73 stops at bus-stop “Noblessner”;
• Bicycles and pedestrians – by seaside promenade and from park;
• From the sea – boat parking in front of the commercial premises.
• Modern efficient heating system;
• Ventilation with integrated heat-exchange unit;
• Low utility costs. Each space has personal meters;
• Only the best materials and techniques used;
• Best security systems with high-res cameras;
• Commercial spaces sized 89 sqm – 433 sqm.
Developed by consortium of Merko Ehitus AS and BLRT Grupp AS.
Sales and rent by BPT Real Estate AS.
For more information!
+372 511 2089