For BPT Real Estate, market research and analysis is a cornerstone of our services. We have a thorough understanding of Baltic commercial real estate market mechanisms. We are actively participating in the transaction market, so our core understanding and knowledge comes directly from the market and not only from spreadsheets.
- Transaction register. Our exhaustive transaction register relies on databases and an investor network from which we actively draw market knowledge.
- Market overviews. We prepare sector-based market overviews, which rely on the transaction register, market monitoring, and our investor network.
- Market forecasts. We prepare market forecasts and trends on different sectors for investors, tenants, owners and other market participants.
We prepare market overviews in the following sectors: retail, industrial, warehouse, office, development properties, and the investment market. We prepare market overviews across the Baltics.
- Sector-based market overviews
- Transaction sample of significant disposals
- Tailor-made monitoring or sector analysis
- Commercial due diligence
Mihkel Pärtel, MRICS
Department: Advisory - Tallinn
Mihkel joined BPT Real Estate (BPT) in 2016 as the Head of Advisory at the Estonian business unit. His roles include the provision of BPT’s clients with transaction advisory, evaluation, analysis and other real estate life cycle services and he is also responsible for managing the team.
Mihkel has prepared and supervised numerous evaluations and analyses and furthermore has successfully conducted and managed several development project sales. He has also structured and completed a number of complex cash flow and development real estate transactions.
Prior to joining the team at BPT, Mihkel managed the Commercial Real Estate Department at Pindi Kinnisvara, including brokerage, transaction advisory, evaluation, analysis and other areas.
Mihkel has been actively working in the real estate sector since 2009.
Mihkel holds a master’s degree (Economics, 2014) from Tallinn University of Technology and the highest asset evaluation license; furthermore he is an MRICS, a Member of RICS (Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors).