Our property management service combines components of the maintenance of real estate with asset management, thereby offering an added-value alternative to the classical property management service.
Our services include:
- Responsible, professional real estate management under internationally comprehensible terms and ensuring the fulfilment of proprietorial responsibilities
- Administration of lease relations, customer service and the management of cash flows
- Regular measurement of customer satisfaction
- Organizing maintenance, consumption and support services for properties, along with quality control
- Organizing the exchange and archival processing of site-related information
- Organizing construction and repair works for properties
- Drawing up a strategy or business plan, incl. considering the goals for exiting the investment
- Regular budgeting
- Organizing, realizing and monitoring the compilation of energy efficiency plans for properties
- Preparing reports with different levels of detail and frequency
- Analysis of emerging site-related data and calculations aimed at improving the key indicators of the building
- Site- or company-based accounting, cost and income accounting
- Keeping in mind the continued optimal use of the property and maximum realization of its potential
Clients about us
In particular, we expect our property management partner to be proactive, able to prevent any potential problems from occurring and ready to resolve any issues related to the commercial building. With BPT, we have found such a partner.
BPT’s team employs a systematic and active approach to its activities, possessing broad experience when it comes to daily multi-faceted property management.
We had a very positive contact with BPT in 2009 when we first went to see the rental premises and this positive contact have last so far. We can be confident that any problems encountered will be resolved as quickly as possible and our proposals are taking into account.
We opened the shop two years ago in the White House, Tartu mnt. 63. Preparation of the lease gave us a good overview of BPT as a landlords and operators. We appreciate BPT as a reliable, accurate, and professional peers. The service is offered quickly and efficiently. Thank you for your cooperation so far and hope to continue this in future.
BPT has been a very trustworthy and reliable partner. They have been extremely efficient in resolving requests and make themselves readily available when needed.
How do you know when you have a perfect Landlord? It is when you don’t notice one, but everything works and looks great. Runway enjoyed being a tenant of BPT in Valge Maja since 2009.
Department/city: Management – Vilnius
Gintarė Žemaitė is the Country Manager (Lithuania) and Head of Retail Management for the Baltic Countries and is responsible for the sale of BPT Real Estate (BPT) property management services for owners of shopping centers, as well as supervises the existing portfolio and the team involved, to deliver the best result to property owners/asset managers.
Gintarė joined BPT in 2009 as Deputy Manager for the Shopping Centre EUROPA in Vilnius. In 2011, she was promoted to a Management position in Europa and by the beginning of 2015 managed to complete a major concept overhaul of the property, by replacing 90% of the lettable area with globally known high fashion brands. In the beginning of 2016, Gintarė was assigned to manage the portfolio of shopping centres under BPT‘s management. In July this year, the portfolio was supplemented by a new mandate – a property management agreement was signed with the owners of Galleria Riga, a landmark property in the heart of Latvia‘s capital city.
Currently Gintarė is responsible for the supervision and management of a total of 140,000 sq. m. of retail stock in Lithuania and Latvia: Europa, DomusPro, Gedimino20, BIG Klaipėda, Olimpia Riga, Galleria Riga and several smaller properties in Latvia.
Before joining BPT, Gintarė worked for a brokerage company as well as a number of development companies, and was responsible for the letting and management of a number of retail properties both in the Baltics and abroad.
Gintarė has degrees in Humanities (2000) and Law (2004) and is a certified Property Manager (completed a distance ICSC study program for property managers in 2011).